Game Day Chicken Nachos
1 bag of tortilla chips
2 cups shredded mexican cheese
1 Roma tomato, diced
2 tbsp raw red onion
¼ cup green onion, chopped
⅓ cup greek yogurt or ranch dressing
2 tbsp BBQ sauce to drizzle on top
½ jalapeno, sliced
2 chicken breasts (or rotisserie chicken works)
1 cup BBQ sauce
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Season your chicken with salt & pepper and add to the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Shred the chicken with two forks and coat with BBQ sauce.
3. Add half the bag of tortilla chips then top with half the shredded cheese. Add remaining chips and cheese then top with your shredded BBQ chicken.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Top with a drizzle of Greek yogurt, BBQ sauce, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, and jalapenos.
6. Dive on in!