Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This Broccoli Cheddar Soup has become one of my favorite soups I’ve made to date. Easy to make in an instant pot, crockpot, or on the stove- this soup is a must-make! Enjoy this yummy soup with great ingredients.
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ onion, chopped
2 carrots, diced
1 large celery stalk, chopped
3-4 golden potatoes, peeled and chopped
3 cups broccoli florets, stems removed
2 ½ cups low sodium vegetable broth
1 ½ cups milk (I used almond)
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt & pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
2. Add in your chopped veggies and potatoes. Saute for 6-7 minutes. Add in broccoli, seasonings and stir to combine.
3. Add the veggie broth, milk and bring to a boil. Cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
4. In small batches, add the soup to a blender or use an immersion blender. Just pulse it as you don’t want it completely blended. For more texture, remove a cup or two before blending then add it back in. Add more broth if it’s too thick.
5. Stir in the cheese and season to taste. Add more cheese on top to garnish.
6. Enjoy this delicious soup!