Craving a pizza but don’t want to go out to a restaurant to get it? This Trader Joe's pizza dough is my go-to on weeknights and can be fun to make for all ages. For being $1.20 for 16oz of dough, it sure is some of the best homemade pizza I’ve had. Below are the toppings that I like to use, but you can make it your own of course, and add your favorite toppings. Have fun and enjoy!
Trader Joes ready to bake refrigerated pizza dough (they also have wheat & garlic and herb)
- Preheat your oven to 475.
- You will want to get out your pizza pan and sprinkle flour on it for the pizza dough when you roll it out.
- Take the dough out of the bag, and let it sit for 30 min on the flour to get it to room temperature.
- Once it’s to room temp, you will want to use your hands as well as a rolling pin to spread the dough out. The shape does not have to be a perfect circle.
- Now that you have your shape, you will add your sauce and favorite toppings. I also like to put olive oil on the crust to make it crispier.
- Now it is ready to bake in the oven for about 15min, and then I put it on broil to get it extra crispy.
- Enjoy this delicious pizza! :)
All done. :)