Peanut Butter Blossoms
Although there is many recipes to this cookie, this one is by far my favorite still. Enjoy!
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 stick of butter at room temp
½ peanut butter (or other creamy nut butter)
½ granulated sugar, plus more for rolling the dough
½ cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tablespoon milk, half-and-half, oat milk or nut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Nonstick spray or vegetable oil for cookie sheet
One 11 ounce package Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray oil or line a cookie sheet with a non-stick liner and set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll them into the sugar and place them onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or so until light brown and then remove them out of the oven, and lightly press a kiss into the center of each cookie allowing it to crack lightly.
- Let them cool.
- Makes about 24 cookies.
- Have fun & enjoy!!