The Perfect Winter Salad
I put together this salad the other night with yummy winter fruits and toppings and it was so delicious I had to share it. It is so simple to put together and a great dish to make on a busy night or a side salad option during the holidays. I added bbq chicken for some extra protein, but it is optional! Enjoy. :)
Crunchy salad mix
1 red apple
A handful of candied pecans
A handful of feta
2 chicken breasts (seasoned to your liking)
Salad dressing (any kind you have on hand)
1. Season your chicken breasts to your liking.
2. Toss them on your grill and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165 F.
3. While the chicken is cooking, grab a big salad bowl and mix both salads together.
4. Dice your apple up and throw it in the bowl, then add the pomegranate seeds, candied pecans, and feta.
5. Add your cooked chicken, and then toss it with your favorite dressing.